Video App Design Challenge
August 2, 2017
The design challenge was brought up by Pablo Stanley of Carbon Health where he asked the community of Sketchers to design a video app. The requirements were the following:
My approach was to create a video application that was catered for small teams. On top of that I really wanted to make the application light weight, visually appealing and at the same time meet the requirements.
I recieved great praise by the pannel but did come short in the challenge. After the challenege I uploaded my resources at sketchappresources.com and now it has over 1000+ downloads there.
Check out the Livestream (I’m at 1:30:48)
- Calling: Screen where you’re calling someone.
- Call started: Video Screen with one person.
- Call ended: Screen where the call ended and there’s some actions or data about the call.
- Minimum actions: Turn Off Camera, Mute Sound, Switch Camera (front/back).
- It can be designed for mobile, the web, or desktop app.
- Encouraged to build a prototype